Visiting new places is always like a new adventure that is about to begin. There are several beautiful places in the world that you can visit to feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the world again. Sydney in Australia is a top tourist spot for plenty of people around the world. It is a beautiful city filled with lots of places to visit and things to do. If it’s your first visit to Sydney, you can try out one of the Pegasus Coach Tours before deciding which places to hit first. According to the experts at www.dailymail.co.uk , Sydney is able to attract thousands of tourists because of the wide range of activities it offers. Here are a few fun places to visit in Sydney:
· Sydney Opera House The first stop on every tourist’s list in Sydney needs to be the world famous Sydney Opera House. This beautiful building is an icon that is shaped like a shell and surrounded by glittering water on its sides. If you are interested in photography, this is a great location to get plenty of beautiful photographs. You can book a walking tour to learn more about the history of the building as well as get a behind the scenes look.
· Sydney Harbor Bridge Till the Sydney Opera House was opened, the Sydney Harbor Bridge was the best well known landmark of the city. It was built in the year 1932 and remains the largest steel arch bridge in the world till date. There is a museum in the southeastern pier that gives you a chance to learn about the fascinating history behind the construction of this bridge.
· The Rocks The piece of land that protrudes towards the Sydney Harbor was the location of the first European settlement in the country. It got the name “The Rocks” from the rocky coast on the western side of the Sydney Cove. There are several heritage sites and old building in this area today that gives you an insight into the olden times. The Cadman’s House is the oldest house in Sydney. It was built in the year 1816.
· Circular Quay The Circular Quay is home to Sydney’s main ferry terminal. This is the starting point of many popular harbor cruises, making it a popular spot for tourists. There are many street performers and café along the street, making it a wonderful place to spend a day and indulge in the local life of Sydney. The beautiful waterfront will have you mesmerized and encourage you to spend a few more days in Sydney.
· Darling Harbor A favorite spot among the locals and the tourists, the Darling Harbor is a waterfront pedestrian locale filled with museums, shops, exhibitions, restaurants and plenty more. Families can indulge in plenty of exhibitions like Madam Tussaud’s or visit the Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Darling Harbor is packed with plenty of activities to do. The Sea life Sydney Aquarium is also a great place to spend the day if you are interested in marine creatures. You will definitely be planning one more visit to this beautiful spot before you leave SydneyTags: Sydney